Created to make your life simple. We've put together a collection of support guides to help you get the most out of your print.
- Accepted File Formats
- Orientation guide
- Creating a print ready PDF
- File preparation: Images and Fonts
- Orientation guide for folds
From the basic to the more complex we've put together some handy information to help you build up your print knowledge.
- Understanding Paper Sizes
- Types of paper stocks
- Types of lamination
- 4 Types Of Book Binding
- Understanding folding types
Everything you need to know about your WTTB account from registering to accessing your invoices.
- How do I register / create an account?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- How will I receive my invoices?
- How do I sign in to my account?
- How do I update my account information?
From changing an order to tracking a delivery we've put together everything you need to know about your orders.
- How do I track my order?
- Can I change my order shipping address?
- My order has not arrived. What do I do?
- How do I change my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
Everything you need to know about payments and credit accounts.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Are there any charges for using a credit card?
- Do you offer credit accounts?
- Do you store any credit card information?
- Where can I get a copy of an invoice from a previous order?
There's lots to know about artwork. We've put together this section to help with all artwork queries.
- What file types do you accept?
- What happens if my artwork is wrong?
- What are trim, bleeds and safe margins?
- Can you check my files?
- Can I receive a proof?
From unbranded packaging to delivery dates. Everything you need to know about deliveries.
- How long does delivery take?
- What are your delivery charges?
- Why has my dispatch date or delivery date changed?
- Will the products I have ordered arrive together?
- Do you use branded packaging?